European Juliettes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

European Juliettes

SHINee FC

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Countries you want to visit the most?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
minsu
Admin
minsu

Female Leo Rooster
Job/hobbies : Mrs Choi

Countries you want to visit the most? Empty
PostSubject: Countries you want to visit the most?   Countries you want to visit the most? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:00 pm

I guess we all have countries we wanna visit ^^

Well,mine are:

-France~I've already been there,but I love the culture&the language so much,and I loved going there(Paris,Chartre and Disneyland) that I want to go back <3 It's a beautiful country,and since I was 12 that I've been in love with their language.

-Japan~it's not just a "I wanna visit",it's a "I wanna live there" xD I know,it's very expensive,there'll be a culture-shock if I go,and also I'm not asian so I'll always been seen as a foreigner,but...well it's my dream.I want to work there as a graphic designer <3

-South Korea~the country is beautiful,the language is funny and interesting and...all my favourite bands(except for Paramore) are there : D

-Italy~Ohhh so beautiful >o< Also the language is really similar in so many words to my language(portuguese) and because of that I've always been interested in Italy's culture and etc.

^-^ so,what about yours?
Back to top Go down
https://juliettes-eu.board-directory.net
Yubiin
Admin
Yubiin

Female Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Countries you want to visit the most?   Countries you want to visit the most? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:07 pm

The country I want to visit the most is Japan, the culture really fascinates me <3
But other countries are:
-South Korea: of course I would love to go there or live there ~
-Greece: I have liked Greece for so long and don't ask me why cause I don't know XD
-Italy: I have always wanted to go there
-England: If everything goes smoothly I'll be studying there ^o^

Last edited by Yubiin on Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White

White

Female Sagittarius Dog
Job/hobbies : writing fanfics, watching anime and doramas, reading mangas, listening to music, dance, sing.

PostSubject: Re: Countries you want to visit the most?   Countries you want to visit the most? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:06 am

Jaaaapan. <3 I fell in love with the asian culture when I was young, I really wanna live there altough it's hard. ;_;~
Other countries:
- South Korea: Another place where I would like to live. x3
- Italy: I always loved Italy, especially Venice. *_* It's so beautiful. <3 I really want to go there someday in the future. <3
- France: Pariiiis. ;_; I always wanted to go there, so I'll go! I have to!
- Brazil: I have many friends there that I want to see at least once! xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PortugalSailorSun
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Countries you want to visit the most?   Countries you want to visit the most? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Countries you want to visit the most?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
European Juliettes :: Juliettes :: International-
Jump to: